Monday, March 12, 2018

They're shipping me to Warsaw

Transfers
Well it was a brief visit to Palmyra but they are shutting down this area and merging the sisters area into it. I'm going to Warsaw with Elder Steed. Elder Smith is going to Cattaraugus with Elder Hershey.
We only have about 70 missionaries in our mission, but for the first time since I got here we are getting more people then we are losing.

For the past couple weeks every time we would go finding we would plant super solid seeds once or twice on each road. We were just preparing the area for the switch I guess. 

Brian finally got a job and he still hasn't come to church so he will probably get dropped if he doesn't commit. 

Laquana is on date to be baptized on the 8th of April. She still has troubles with being on time to lessons and church, but she is doing awesome.

We are meeting with Bill and Annie today so we will be able to let them know about the change. Hopefully sisters will be better for them. They are committed to come to church this Sunday or the next. They are just tied up with another church. 

Warsaw is in the Rochester stake. I met the ward mission leader down in cattaraugus in the summer when I was with Elder Kervin. That about all I know about it. 
Elder Steed is from Canada. I think he is from near Calgary which is in Alberta... or maybe Saskatchewan. I'm not sure. He is a really chill guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment