Monday, June 18, 2018

Carl's baptism


It was a nice week with Carl's baptism. His brother showed up for it and he looks just like Carl only skinnier. It was a very simple program. 

Through out the week we found a lot of people who we have started teaching and are genuinely interested. We got to meet with Chuck again and start teaching him. 

They called a gospel principles teacher and so I don't have to teach it anymore. The class is actually big enough that we are going to have to find a class room or get rid of the table we sit around normally.

I'm very grateful for the time I've had to reflect on my time spent with my father that I'm still learning from. I hope everyone has a good week.

We accidentally melted my dagger  :-(  We were trying to quench it to make it ultra hard steel. We accidentally got the forge to at least 3500 degrees...



No comments:

Post a Comment