Monday, August 6, 2018

Filled with charity

This week was wicked spiritual. We had interviews and we also had exchanges with the Lockport Elders. Elder Smith came to Niagara falls with me and we had some really cool miracles.
I will share one simple one. When we were out in the evening, all the roads I had planned had no houses on them so it was looking like we might finish our plans early. I accidentally parked in the wrong spot and we knocked on a whole street that I had already done before. I have a pretty decent memory and I could probably go back to my first area and remember most of the streets we did. Anyways the Spirit took my memory away, and not only that not a single person we talked to looked familiar and they didn't say anything about us just being there. We got to the end of the street and right as I started a conversation with this Catholic man it all came back to me and realized that I had been here about a week earlier and I had talked to this guys wife. As we spoke his heart softened and he not only took a book of Mormon he invited us to stop by again and said he as looking forward to reading it. It was so interesting to have been lead there for him.

We also met this man who had one of the most powerful conversion stories I have heard and he was so filled with love for everyone and everything.

Abbie had her interview and she will be baptized this week ^-^ she is stellar and wants to go on a mission really bad. 

Elder Beardall is coming to our area for a day with us so we are pumped. Sorry I was driving so I could send this til now.

No comments:

Post a Comment