Monday, February 11, 2019

Which gate to enter?



Well I'm down to my last transfer and President has asked me to spend my last 6 weeks in Gates/Chili! I'm finally going to Rochester. 

I'm going to miss the recent converts here in Batavia. Their kids will be taught this next transfer and we just put a members husband on date for baptism in March as well. 

Elder Clausen has been great to be with. We learned a lot this transfer and I finally feel like I can teach a little simpler. He will be training here in Batavia as well as Elder Hawes the district leader will be training and Elder Winward up in Brockport will be training. We don't know if the sisters will be training but we will see.

I got to go on exchanges with Elder Hawes down in Warsaw this week and I saw Nate Harris once again. He showed us a sick handguard he has forged for a sword he is making. Elder Hawes is one of my favorite Elders. He is solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment