Monday, May 15, 2017

From whence we came

Happy mothers day

This week Elder Holmes got sick and so me and Elder Beardall had a lot of time to call people and clean up our area book. We had a lot of time to think which I enjoyed. I feel like I don't have much to say this week so I'm sorry if it's a little short.

We haven't had many new people to talk to recently so we had been doing a lot of knocking doors and passing out invitations to our stake conference because an apostle is coming. The people we are teaching are really awesome though. We are teaching Maddie and Kayla who are Zach and Alisha's friends. They are both really interested and excited to learn more.

This Sunday was pretty stellar. We baked homemade oreos for some mothers in the ward. Especially our mission mom sister Thompson. She is awesome. They have us over every Monday night. We got to talk to our families and say happy mothers day to our moms which was good. 

I don't have anything special or exciting to share. I'm a pretty chill guy so not much happens to me I guess. 

Zach went tracting with us lol what a guy


No comments:

Post a Comment