Monday, June 5, 2017

Sad serenades



So last P-day we got a USB from Elder Nelson because we had no music after Holmes left. His USB has some music on it that is clearly home made but it is very well recorded and I want to find out who made it. I will look into it. We have been working super hard as always. We tracted about 30 hours just this past weekend. I'm doing well but I don't have much to say this week.

My companions and I played three on three basketball with some kids because we had been knocking doors all day and we saw them playing so we went and gave them all books of Mormon. We got annihilated but we had fun lol. I need to practice basketball. I don't like being terrible at things.

We are working hard all the time so I don't have much time to think about what I want to share in my weekly email. I tried to get music on my USB but the computers at the library are really bad so now I'm just stuck with the sad songs of my head.

Maddie will get baptized this next Saturday which is so awesome to see. She is pumped for it. Not much else is happening.

Oh wait we went to the sacred Grove this Wednesday. I forgot sorry. For zone conference we went to the Smith farm. After zone conference we had a testimony meeting. A Japanese Elder got up even though he has only been out here for like 1 week. He barely knows english. It was a pretty great day. Can't believe I forgot.






No comments:

Post a Comment