Monday, November 6, 2017

Alterations

Transfers are tomorrow morning. Elder Vizcaino is going home to Chihuahua and I will be with Elder Harvey in east buffalo. It's been a good transfer. We haven't been finding any new people for the past few weeks but we are looking. 

The downtown Elders sent us all their Spanish speaking people so we went and talked to all of them and taught one of them. Since I am not getting a Spanish speaker we will have to send them back to downtown because they are in their area. 

We got fed every night this whole week because Elder V was leaving so we got to know a few families a little better. We met with the Cotto family Sunday night and set a date that their daughter Gabriella can be baptized. We will have to teach her all the lessons before December 16th. They have 4 little girls and a son. They are always fighting for my attention the second we walk in the door. Last night I was stuck coloring in coloring books and getting stickers all over my shirt while Elder V talked with brother and sister Cotto... It's going to be a good experience helping them come to know their God more.

I'm pretty terrible at emailing in a way that I can actually help any of you guys get a glimpse into how my days go, or what my thoughts about it all are. To be concise, I hope for a better world. I see so much sadness and hurt all around all the time and nothing's going to change unless we change. That is what I'm here to teach and I will never hesitate to ask someone to change. I love everyone and I hope we all have the meekness to follow where the Spirit takes us.


No comments:

Post a Comment