Monday, April 23, 2018

Ain't nobody got time for that

I got bronchitis. Now that it's warm weather I got strep throat and now I got bronchitis overnight. I get bronchitis every time I get strep throat and I only ever get strep throat if I get sick...

We invited basically everyone we met this week to church and we still didn't have a single person there... It was a pretty normal week. We met a lot of awesome people as always but no one that is ready to make the commitment.

Transfers are this week and elder steed and I are going to trio train here in Warsaw. This will be elder steeds last transfer as well.

Sorry I didn't email last week. I didn't realize I forgot to send it. We were having a district p day for the first time in almost 6 months. I was cooking most of the time anyways. I would much rather have had a normal p day.

This is the district

No comments:

Post a Comment