Monday, July 2, 2018

Ordinary people ordinary places

This week President came by for interviews. I told him about Chuck and so now he is coming down this week to meet with him. I'm stoked for that. I also went on exchanges with Elder Gold up in Batavia and the Elder that he is training went down to Warsaw with Elder Clinger. 
Elder Gold and I had a great time together. One of their investigators we met with had gotten a hold of a very dark anti booklet about Mormons and so he had lots of questions. We answered them and pointed him to the book of Mormon.

We didn't find anyone new or exciting this week so that's about it. It's been decently warm up here and so everyone has been freaking out like it's boiling them alive...

Happy independence day!


 I'm finishing my short sword/dagger

No comments:

Post a Comment