Monday, April 24, 2017

Figuring it out

Hello everyone.
I'm still doing just fine. Still trying to figure out what I'm going to write about in these emails. People always ask questions like how are you adjusting to the mission and I don't ever know what to say. I didn't have to adjust anything I just do it. Do people find it hard to change? The only thing I truly miss are the people I was with in the MTC. I will see if I can get a picture to send of us. 

New York is nice. It is getting warmer and the trees are going to start budding probably. The people are nice here and even the people who aren't warm are not abrasive or rude. Mostly everyone claims to have faith but there have only been a few that you can tell live their faith. It seems everyone is having a hard life but then they don't want to talk to the people that are trying to help them. 

I'm sure all this is obvious to everyone but I have to talk about something or else my emails would consist of -"*shrug* I'm doing fine."
I don't do well with talking to groups of people so if you want to talk to me email me personally or write me a letter. 
My address right now is -
6384 Broadway
Lancaster, New York 14086

But the mission office is -
460 Kreag Rd 
Pittsford, New York 14534

Oh and that Zachary kid is going to be baptized on the 29th. He is so awesome. We taught him last Monday and he is so happy. That's why I came out and I hope that we can find more people that will accept our message because I know it can bring joy to our lives.

I wish everyone a great week, and I'm sure this is to short for some and too long for others.

 Pictures from his hike last week on P Day








Zone conference pictures that someone posted to Facebook

Today they went to a cave with a gas leak that is always on fire. 'The Eternal Flame'

 Pictures that someone posted of their hike this week, P Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment