Monday, August 28, 2017

Predator and pray

I am still being hunted by the demons in our apartment I know it. I haven't seen any but I found a few eggs which is ridiculous because they are so tiny. Our landlord is having our apartment treated again and he is also having it all repainted for when we get moved to a new place so elder Kervin and I are living out of our suitcases but that's not new to me seeing as I haven't really slept in the same spot for over a month. 

Gowanda is doing fine. They got rid of our Nissan frontier and they got us a Nissan rouge. So we don't have a truck anymore. The rouge drives better though.

We are doing a lot of walking around out here in the country. Elder Kervin and I found this abandoned car accident off in the forest on this dead end road.

When you stare at a ceiling fan long enough it looks like it starts going backwards.... that's life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment