Monday, August 7, 2017

Quiet

Things are quiet. 
We aren't working with anyone consistently besides Becky.
Elder McCune and I are out walking around a lot. Some people enjoy the slow times and some people enjoy the busy times. I enjoy all the times. 

The bed bugs are alive and well I'm sure. Our landlord is having someone come today to spray our apartment. We already had a clean apartment but we have deep cleaned everything so that's nice. We have been sleeping on cots in our living room.

A youth named Bryant came out with us to go visit one of his friends this week. His friend Chris is a nice guy. He is really into baseball and he is going to go play in college. Bryant gave my companion a lacrosse stick he had in the back of his car. It is a starter stick but him and I are going to restring it. We go out in the mornings and pass at a park for exercise.

Anyways I'm doing fine. I'm trying my best to serve and that's all I can do really.

Remember how merciful the Lord hath been to the children of men. Even from the time of Adam down to the time that you read these things.

Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment