Monday, January 7, 2019

A jolly companion

This week went well. It was the first week of he transfer and I now have Elder Clausen with me. He is really upbeat and does great at talking with people so it has been really fun. We have seen some really awesome change in our area since we've been working. We get let in a lot and get to know the people better. The harvest continues.

I got to go on exchanges with Elder Jones in Pittsford during transfers for one last time as well. He is one of my favorite Elders and he is going to be a huge help to the Lord's work.

We recently found out that our mission will be being merged with the Utica mission. I will already be released but it's an exciting change. Our mission will be more normal sized since our mission has been pretty small.

Elder Clausen had a doctor's appointment this Friday so I got to drive up to Palmyra and eat at the subway for lunch again. It's going to be a great couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment