Monday, January 28, 2019

Deja vu

Well this week we got a call partway through the week from our branch President and he wanted me to speak again. So I got to speak again after four weeks. The sister that was supposed to speak with me last time was asked to speak again as well so it was basically a rerun of what was supposed to happen last month.

This week we had some awesome lessons. We gave a church tour to one of the families we are teaching which went well. Their little girls had colds but they should be doing better.
We got back I to contact with a guy we were meeting with and had a great lesson with him. He doesn't understand why he would need to go to a church building to be religious or to know God. We read alma 32 with him and invited home to read 33 and 34.
We finally got to meet with the recent convert family on Saturday and they are still doing very well. We have set up weekly meetings so we should have better contact for teaching their kids. They both got their temple recommends this sunday and they have a lot of names to bring to the temple.

My companion thought I looked like Joseph Smith with my collar popped so he wanted a photo for his email and we also saw a falcon eating something in a parking lot when some members took us to a Chinese buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment