Monday, January 14, 2019

Doing fine

Since President Evans will be finishing his mission in July they are going to merge the Utica mission with ours. I will be off my mission a little before that happens though so it won't affect me much. The mission will cover all the way over to the edge of New York city now. 

The week went well. There is an awesome family that we are teaching that are doing well. 
The recent convert family got sick this week though so we didn't get to visit them.
We did get to start teaching a man that is married to a member and he is finally looking into the church so that's exciting.

We feel like we are building a lot of trust with the branch here which is great. There is a lot of potential in this area.

I'm finishing up the new testament and so I'm in revelations. I'm also in the 21st chapter of Alma.
I just recently read through a breakdown of the book of Enoch in the ensigns by Hugh Nibley which was a good read as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment